- Famous designers tend to give reign to their imagination and create clothes that look interesting and guided by the desire to attract attention. Beautified with Patch work all synchronized effectively through the pattern and design of the Silk Handloom Tradition Saree
- It has a Beautiful pallu as it is in the picture.
- The saree is crafted by the Weavers of Srilankan rural women
- Material: Beautiful 50% Silk & 50% Cotton
- Length: 6.25 meters (including an unstitched running length blouse piece of 1 meters)
- Blouse piece color is Light Blue.Blouse in this picture is for photo purpose only
- Care Instructions: Home wash or hand wash
- Free & Fast Delivery Island wide